Wednesday 1 April 2015

JOKES CORNER: The Nigerian Type of English

  1. Abeg dress back.
  2. If I hear pim,, u go hear nweeen.
  3. Have they BROUGHT light?
  4. The FILM is SWEET
  5. Pls help me SLOW that fan
  6. Mummy HAVE come
  7. I’ll tell my daddy FOR YOU
  8. Have you paid your school fees money?
  9. See as you BAFF up
  10. Put the bread inside LYLON
  11. I strong KAKARAKA
  12. Oya come and be going
  13. I KUKUMA don’t have your time
  14. Shebi you have BB charger
  15. See how her eye is entering my food
  16. Did you see the sound of my ring tone?
  17. I know you have come since bcoz I hear your perfume.
  18. I wan ENTER Motor
  19. U dey hear d smell?
  20. shey u dey catch cold???
  21. Abeg live me alone
  22. i carry God take beg Ɣou
  23. have mummy go
  24. y are Ɣou lying on ma head
  25. is uncle dat beat me
  26. Nnah lekwa rain
  27. biko are you coming
  28. is me dat will do first

@Calabar_links

No comments:

Post a Comment