Tuesday 31 March 2015

JOKES CORNER: The Lottery Winner

My friend Josh bought a 100 Naira ticket and won the lottery. He went to Lagos to claim it.
A man verified his ticket number ok and the following conversation ensued:

Josh said; I want my 20 million Naira.

The man replied; No sir! It doesn’t work that way. We will give you a Million Naira today. You will get the rest within the next 19 years.

Josh said in annoyance; I want all the money now! I want, and I want it.


Again the man patiently explained that he would only get a million naira that day and the rest within the next 19 years.
Josh got more furious and shouted; If you are not going to give me my 20 million naira right now and here, then I want my 100 Naira
back!
One word for Josh…

@Calabar_links

No comments:

Post a Comment