Tuesday 17 March 2015

JOKES CORNER: How to deal with Network Calls

Lady: hello, goodevening, thanks for calling MTN customer care service, my name is Judith, what's your name and where are you calling from .
Me: hello, gd evening, my name is shegsky, and i'm calling from ib
Lady: How may i help you, shegsky?
Me: i'm looking for a wife to marry...
Lady: is that why you called this customer care service?
Me: Yes, and i think i'm already in love
with
You...you know you have a very nice voice...
Lady: Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues about your MTN line, owkay...
Me: yes 0... This is an issue about my MTN line too...because i spend much credit calling so many girls asking them about marriage.
Lady: please, I would have to put an end to this call...
Me: Baby don't talk like that now. I promise to make you happy... you would be happy with me... can I have your number?
Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, I think something is wrong with you...
Me: *cutting in*... Hey, hold it there... I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish? From today, warn yourself and every other staff there..let nobody call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those nonsense messages you guys disturb my phone with daily like say am dating MTN... Thunder_wey_go__fire_u_still_dey_do_NYSC.

@Calabar_gist

No comments:

Post a Comment